Feb 14, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Feb 07, 2020
We seek to hire a highly competent executive driver who will be tasked with driving the Managing Director, running errands on his behalf as well as maintain the vehicle and ensure its clean at all times.
• Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles. Ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil and lubricants.
• Drive authorized passengers to meetings and functions in and around Nairobi and also up-country.
• Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
• Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports
• Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook
• Submit all purchase receipts and ensure that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
• Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing radio/communication system
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers and destinations
• Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicle in your care.
• Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles